PROACTIVE Root Cause Analysis – Turning RCA into ROI
July 16, 2013 – Chester, Virginia
This information packed workshop will introduce the use of a tool called Opportunity Analysis (OA) to quantify and prioritize the candidates for Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Bob Latino, CEO Reliability Center, Inc., will demonstrate how to make an effective business case using RCI’s exclusive OA method. You will discover that much of the waste and losses in an organization are from chronic events that happen daily but do not rise to the level of a Sentinel Event. Therefore RCA’s are believed to be unnecessary.
You will learn how RCA is much more effective and impactful when used proactively rather than reactively. Using RCA in this manner prevents the consequences and attacks the symptoms (unacceptable risks).
Learn more & Register: www.reliability.com/hc-rca
To learn more about the integrity and mission of Bob Latino and Reliability Center, Inc. check out the 5 part blogpost series here.
- Part I: What is it and does the definition we use matter to patient safety?
- Part II: What Triggers an RCA to be done?
- Part III: Are there different ways of doing one? What makes one better or more reliable than another?
- Part IV: What is Patient-Engaged RCA?
- Part V: What Role do Nurses have? Patient Advocates?
In the meantime, listen to Bob speak about RCA! And if you have questions, please post in a comment or email email@example.com.