Are you curious to learn how the serious play of Medical Improv promotes safe care? Join Beth Boynton, RN, MS, Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and experts from all over the country as they share their cutting-edge expertise in. “Medical Improv: Exploring Learning Experiences that Promote Safe Care, Patient Experience, & Rewarding Careers”! Find a comfortable space, grab your favorite beverage and a few colleagues to learn more about this fascinating and progressive teaching method!
In this complimentary video you will:
1. Gain awareness about the links between “soft skills” and critical issues in healthcare.
2, Increase understanding about “Soft skills” such as assertiveness, empathy, listening, collaboration, and many more.
3. Learn how “Medical Improv” builds “soft skills”.
4. Find out how you can begin to pilot Medical Improv programs!
The “Medical Improv Way” to:
- Safe, quality care
- Healthy workforce & Organizations
- Optimal Patient Experiences
[embedplusvideo height=”300″ width=”450″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1dxTHMy” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/uG0jRAQWOVQ?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=uG0jRAQWOVQ&width=450&height=300&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep6102″ /]
And please join the discussion at: