- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Voices from the Field” Medline Series on Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- Laughing Post Operatively: is it OK?
- Nurse Becomes Patient in Traumatic Gym Injury-Catch this Train & Help Keith Carlson, BSN, RN, NC-BC
- Calling all Nurses! Would You Complete a Quick Survey re: The Impact of Workplace Violence & Emotional Exhaustion on the Profession?
- Brenda Kelleher Inspires What’s Possible. Like Aikido from a Wheelchair!
- Celebrate Improvisation in Science and Medicine: Save 50% x 48 Hours
- Breaking Through Barriers To Change-Smithtown, NY-7/11, (Med Improv Book Goes to Next Two Who….)
← With insidious incentives driving healthcare costs up, MAYBE we should concentrate on what can be reasonably and fundamentally changed to drive them down!
Great example of horizontal violence online and how I’ll address it- Not OK, Nurse C. Not OK!
This entry was posted in Assertiveness, Communication in Healthcare, Complexity in nursing, Diversity and tagged Compassion fatigue, complexity of nursing, disruptive behavior, Doctors & Nurses Teambuilding, engaged hospital, engaged staff, error-free medical care, error-free nursing care, healthcare communication, Healthcare Risk Management, Healthcare transparency, horizontal violence, Hospital Administration, hospital loss prevention, Hospital management, Hospital safety, just culture, lateral violence, medication safety, no blame culture, no innocent bystanders, nurse bullying, Nurse burnout, nurse leadership, nurse management, nurses eat their young, patient experience, patient safety, preventing medical errors, risk management, safe culture, second victim, Sentinel Events, Teambuilding, workplace violence, wrong site surgery, zero tolerance. Bookmark the permalink.