Successful Nurse Communication: Safe Care, Healthy Workplaces, & Rewarding Careers is available NOW!
Not only is this book well-researched and reviewed according to the high standards of F.A. Davis Publishing Company, as the author, I have worked hard to ensure an engaging, compelling, and fresh approach to teaching the topic. Learn more about what makes this textbook different!
Successful Nurse Communication: Safe Care, Healthy Workplaces, & Rewarding Careers! Click To Tweet
Here’s a sneak peak of the Table of Contents and a link to other features and ordering!
I. Developing Successful Nurse Communication
1. Communication and Behavior
2. Emotional Intelligence
3. Respectful and Effective Listening
II. Why Successful Nurse Communication is Critical
5. Patient Safety
6. Patient Experience
7. Respectful Workplaces
8. Managing Stress and Strategies for Self-Care
III. Organizations and Successful Nurse Communication
9. Understanding Organizational Culture
10. Collaboration and Team Development
11. Complex Adaptive Systems
12. Change Agents, Quality Improvement, and the Learning Organization
IV. Successful Nurse Communication in Action
13. Diversity, Inclusion, and Dignity
14. Health Information Technology and Digital Communication
15. Preparing for Leadership
Epilogue: From Theory to Practice