- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
- Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication
This entry was posted in Book & Movie Reviews, Communication in Healthcare, Complexity in nursing, Healthy Workplaces, Medical Improv, Nurse Entreprenuers, Nurse Leadership, Patient Advocacy and tagged a new way to improve communication in healthcare, experiential teaching for nurses, fixing underlying problems with patient safety patient experience and workforce health, medical improv. Bookmark the permalink.