- Make an Infusion of Laughter Part of Nurses’ Week & Contribute to World Peace!
- Leading Healthcare Professionals are Utilizing Medical Improv!-August 13-Google Event-Meet One of the Experts Now: Edward J. Dunn, MD, SciD.
- A Fourth Question for Creating the Ideal Healthcare Organization: Patient Involvement
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
- Effective Communication Calls Upon Us to Share Power….Hmmmmmm, maybe that’s why it is so hard?
Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication
This entry was posted in Book & Movie Reviews, Communication in Healthcare, Complexity in nursing, Healthy Workplaces, Medical Improv, Nurse Entreprenuers, Nurse Leadership, Patient Advocacy and tagged a new way to improve communication in healthcare, experiential teaching for nurses, fixing underlying problems with patient safety patient experience and workforce health, medical improv. Bookmark the permalink.