I’ll be a guest on Healthtech Reads to talk about Medical Improv with Janae Sharp and Lan Nguyan.
Lan, Cofounder of ManageUP PRM is giving away a gift card and I am giving away 3 books!
These are some of the questions we’ll be chatting up!
- How can improv improve healthcare?
- Cases from the book or the field?
- Who should lead improv at a hospital?
- Would it work in places you’ve worked or received care?
- Quote from book and prompt from conversation: “I had to work overtime when my kids were little!”
- How is social behavior affected by autonomic nervous system?
- What kind of messages do we give off without knowing?
Excerpt from: Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication
We are social animals; complicated, beautiful, imperfect, and ever-changing. We are all learning from our life experiences and each other as we grow and mature along our life paths!–Beth B0ynton, RN, MS