- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Author Archives: Beth Boynton
Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication! (with 15 activities you can teach STAT!) A game-changer for healthcare professionals who take the book and run with it! Check out the review by Mayo Clinic Nurse Educator, Kelly Wise, MSN, RN-BC … Continue reading
If you are interested in trying something fun and different and new while saving 20% check out this Improv Class in Portsmouth, NH! Late Birds SAVE $10 Presented by the Portsmouth Improv Learning Lab-PILL Dignity is our destiny! Improv activities … Continue reading