- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Author Archives: Beth Boynton
Paul Briand captured the best of my new business-PILL-Portsmouth Improv Learning Lab and the evolution of Medical Improv. Please help share this newspaper article! @THANK YOU! “Experiential activities from the world of improv can be made to be safe, fun … Continue reading
According to Jude Treder-Wolff, LCSW, CGP. MT “Professionals in human services and health care can use storytelling to influence shifts in consciousness, change behavior and promote our work.” Jude is a consultant/trainer a writer/performer, singer, storyteller creative arts psychotherapist and Applied … Continue reading