- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Author Archives: Beth Boynton
I have been honored to review a much needed resource by Anne Llewellyn, RN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRM, Nurse Advocate. This book has been a long time in coming and will help nurses understand, research, and take steps towards 30 … Continue reading
I was exploring financial planning recently and spoke with Kayla Allen of reviews.com. She shared some valuable insights about debt consolidation. Some of what she shared is summarized in this post! For many, tackling debt is a daunting task. According … Continue reading
Are you a healthcare professional who sees the need to inject a little playfulness into your team? You and your staff work so hard and are surrounded by much loss and intense pressure.Are you willing to try something outside … Continue reading