- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Hope is the Thing with Feathers” & Cancer Sucks!
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
Author Archives: Beth Boynton
“Kindness” is a ten chapter book that is rich with stories, exercises, inspiring quotes, philosophy, some wonderful poems, and supportive research! There is a great bibliography too! I believe that Dr. Grossman’s work can speak to us about kindness on … Continue reading
I believe there are times in our lives where we simply can’t step away from the challenge placed in front of us. I did that in confronting dangerously deficient mental health care of post-combat Marines and Sailors seeking help with … Continue reading
Most nurses and doctors I know want to provide care not play games with insurance companies! The American Nurse Association (ANA) is speaking out about the latest political healthcare policy, the American Health Care Act (AHCA) provided by the Trump … Continue reading