- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- 3rd Door Series #2: We used to work together but now I’m the boss!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- What is Patient-Engaged Root Cause Analysis & Why is it Important in the Aftermath of a Medical Catastrophe? What Healthcare Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know-Part IV
Author Archives: Guestblogger
by Ronnie Hastings The demographic trends ahead in the DME industry are encouraging. The preferences for convenience among patients are increasing with time. The consumers of medical service now are more proactive than ever before. Personalization is the buzzword today … Continue reading
By Florence Ditlow Your surgical patient could have an easier time discharging the effects of anesthesia and post op immobility. You taught her to get those lungs INFLATED. Maybe there is an incentive spirometer. “Cough, do yer leg exercises, walk … Continue reading
by Ronnie Hastings The healthcare industry at large is dominated by technology advancements and innovation. If you are planning to start your own business, choosing a quality healthcare franchise will be hugely beneficial. However, you will have to find a … Continue reading