- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Author Archives: Guestblogger
by Tim Becker The number of students entering a nursing program has increased significantly over the last 15 years. Although some may worry about market saturation, there’s good reason to believe the nursing profession is a solid career choice that will … Continue reading
By Lori Austin, LCSW Late last year I wrote the introduction to this short blog series on this tough issue along with the related crowdsource funding project designed to help. It’s hard to imagine being homeless right now in most … Continue reading
By Devin Morrissey The healthcare industry went through some tough transitions this year with various policy, consumer and financial changes that followed the incoming of a new federal administration. With those changes came necessary adjustments to healthcare practices nationwide. 2018 … Continue reading