- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
- Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
Author Archives: Guestblogger
By Noah Rue I recently visited my family in another state. My father was experiencing serious side effects from the multiple drugs he was being prescribed for his seizures, including hostility and heightened anxiety. I read the warnings and possible … Continue reading
By Troy Diffenderfer As human beings, we thrive on cooperation and the building of quality relationships in order to achieve the best things in life. Although it can be a difficult process at times, working together is the best method we’ve … Continue reading
By Mandy Johnson In 2011, the United States Secretary of Health has recommended the use of pulse oximetry screening in newborns prior to discharge, adding to the universal newborn screening panel to promote early detection of a serious condition known … Continue reading