- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Author Archives: Guestblogger
By Florence Ditlow Your surgical patient could have an easier time discharging the effects of anesthesia and post op immobility. You taught her to get those lungs INFLATED. Maybe there is an incentive spirometer. “Cough, do yer leg exercises, walk … Continue reading
by Ronnie Hastings The healthcare industry at large is dominated by technology advancements and innovation. If you are planning to start your own business, choosing a quality healthcare franchise will be hugely beneficial. However, you will have to find a … Continue reading