- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
Category Archives: Book & Movie Reviews
In the near future, Russia initiates a “Silk Glove” invasion of Norway to restart oil production, but soon uncertainty, chaos, and danger erupt. –Netflix Last year I watched this gripping series and remember it vividly. “Occupied” is haunting, especially since … Continue reading
By Marilynn Carter As we begin the busy holiday season, a time of much joy but also extra stress, I wish to share my favorite wellness helper, the healing art of Reiki! It is a simple, natural, organic, non-invasive profound … Continue reading
“The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma” by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. – a book review by Kay Ross
“The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma” by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D., is a fascinating, brilliant, gut-wrenching, heart-rending, and ultimately hope-inspiring book about the long-term effects of childhood trauma and abuse, about … Continue reading