- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Category Archives: Book & Movie Reviews
I have been honored to review a much needed resource by Anne Llewellyn, RN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRM, Nurse Advocate. This book has been a long time in coming and will help nurses understand, research, and take steps towards 30 … Continue reading
This 13 minute interview with Leilani Schweitzer is heartfelt, articulate, and of critical importance. Please schedule time to listen and share her message. Here’s the link. About Leilani Schweitzer’s TED Talk Leilani Schweitzer lost her son due to a medical … Continue reading
Jude Treder-Wolff has written a comprehensive and compelling review of Alan Alda’s book, If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look On My Face? and my own in her article released today, Creating a Climate for Communication in Science & Medicine … Continue reading