- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Don’t miss this live-stream event @ Guillian-Barre Syndrome: “Getting Better Slowly”-Feb 26th, 2017
- Challenge The Competition With Complete Medical Billing
- Meet the awesome team of creative professionals working on Medical Improv Primer!
- 3rd Door Series #2: We used to work together but now I’m the boss!
- The Link Between Sexual Abuse and Addiction: How to End the Cycle
Category Archives: Listening
Welcome to the Third Door Column with Beth Boynton, RN, MS. Republished with permission from Nurse.org 3rd Door #1: Off the Clock and Still on the Unit In this 10-part weekly series, we’ll be navigating common conflicts in nursing and … Continue reading