- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- A Disturbing Conversation Between Nurse Leaders!
- 5 Tips from a Standardized Patient on How to Prepare Yourself for First Step of the USMLE Exam
- 200 Influencers Share Their Favorite Self Help Books!
- Reaching Out to Healthcare Leaders on the NH/ME Seacoast
- 3 Mental Health Blogs To Follow To Improve Your Well-Being
Category Archives: Listening
We’ve been struggling with communication and collaboration in healthcare forever. One reason for this is that speaking up requires taking on more power and listening requires sharing it. These skills also interface with our ability to lead and follow and … Continue reading
Healthcare professionals at all levels, in all disciplines, and in all areas of our country continue to provide care while politicians and consumers discuss problems and solutions re: our extraordinarily complex system. Finding a beacon of light that focuses on … Continue reading