- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Category Archives: Complexity in nursing
I have been honored to review a much needed resource by Anne Llewellyn, RN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRM, Nurse Advocate. This book has been a long time in coming and will help nurses understand, research, and take steps towards 30 … Continue reading
By Lori Austin, LCSW Late last year I wrote the introduction to this short blog series on this tough issue along with the related crowdsource funding project designed to help. It’s hard to imagine being homeless right now in most … Continue reading
By Devin Morrissey The healthcare industry went through some tough transitions this year with various policy, consumer and financial changes that followed the incoming of a new federal administration. With those changes came necessary adjustments to healthcare practices nationwide. 2018 … Continue reading