- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Category Archives: Complexity in nursing
Paul Briand captured the best of my new business-PILL-Portsmouth Improv Learning Lab and the evolution of Medical Improv. Please help share this newspaper article! @THANK YOU! “Experiential activities from the world of improv can be made to be safe, fun … Continue reading
By Meg Helgert, FNP Emergency departments are much needed in any community but getting primary care or urgent care in an expensive ER at such a high cost is not feasible anymore. Many Emergency Departments around the country are building … Continue reading