- Imagining the Ideal Organization in Healthcare- Part III: Ten More Attributes
- Deeper Work Webinars: Assertiveness & Listening (On Demand & Free)
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Category Archives: Democracy NOW
Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
By Lori Austin, LCSW Recently I decided to raise money for a charity I have passion for, Back on My Feet. This organization utilizes my favorite sport of running to motivate members who struggle with homelessness to motivate themselves to … Continue reading
As an applied improv teacher, nurse, woman, mother, sister, and friend, I think a lot about communication! I study the impact it has on outcomes in healthcare such as patient safety, patient experience, morale, and utilization of resources. I reflect … Continue reading