- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
Category Archives: Democracy NOW
POTUS is now saying, “Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated.” This is one example of why he’s so dangerous. Spouting off about how he’s going to fix something that he doesn’t fully understand. (Like the climate, homeland security, immigration, and … Continue reading
Excerpted from POLITICO Pulse by Dan Diamond | 01/30/2017 10:01 AM EDT The White House’s order to ban citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States, and the haphazard way it was implemented across the weekend, has … Continue reading
By Jim Murphy A few years ago we commented on Harvard Business Review’s predilection for proposals for healthcare reform. In reviewing a “grand prescription for the healthcare industry,” we predicted that in “five or ten years from now there will … Continue reading