- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Category Archives: Diversity
by Levi Belnap Del Close, the legendary improv teacher used to say, “Follow the fear”. He knew the only one to get better, face your fear and practice. If you’re reading this blog, you’re probably already a believer in the … Continue reading
Hi All, I’m getting ready for an exciting journey to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia where I will present at the International Nursing Symposium! Nervous, excited, and honored are feelings swirling around in my heart and mind about my trip and workshop! … Continue reading