- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Category Archives: Heroines & Heros
Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
By Lori Austin, LCSW Recently I decided to raise money for a charity I have passion for, Back on My Feet. This organization utilizes my favorite sport of running to motivate members who struggle with homelessness to motivate themselves to … Continue reading
I was so moved by watching “White Helmets” I wanted to share a brief review with you. When I think of Syria, which I know so little about really, I will now think of men with tears on their face … Continue reading