- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
- “Kindness”, by Dr. Mike Grossman! Lots of helpful wisdom in this nurse leader’s book!
Category Archives: Holistic Health
by Florence Ditlow I wrote a blog on Goodreads prior to the election, to address stress caused by the news media in America. I’m sure we had had a news overdose. OCTOBER 3, 2016 I continue to endure the pre-election … Continue reading
by Jane Moore Anyone can be a victim of sexual abuse, though a larger percentage have proven to be women or girls. The American Psychological Association defines sexual abuse as “unwanted sexual activity, with perpetrators using force, making threats, or … Continue reading