- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Don’t miss this live-stream event @ Guillian-Barre Syndrome: “Getting Better Slowly”-Feb 26th, 2017
- Challenge The Competition With Complete Medical Billing
- Meet the awesome team of creative professionals working on Medical Improv Primer!
- 3rd Door Series #2: We used to work together but now I’m the boss!
- The Link Between Sexual Abuse and Addiction: How to End the Cycle
Category Archives: In the News
Excerpted from POLITICO Pulse by Dan Diamond | 01/30/2017 10:01 AM EDT The White House’s order to ban citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States, and the haphazard way it was implemented across the weekend, has … Continue reading
In the near future, Russia initiates a “Silk Glove” invasion of Norway to restart oil production, but soon uncertainty, chaos, and danger erupt. –Netflix Last year I watched this gripping series and remember it vividly. “Occupied” is haunting, especially since … Continue reading
For years, we’ve been hearing that healthcare is facing a crisis. Now it’s the whole country! We are entering a critical period, with polarization and conflict growing. Healthcare organizations will face particular challenges in 2017. Over twenty million Americans may … Continue reading