- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Category Archives: ManageUp
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Drastically Decreases the Time and Cost of Performance Management Reviews and Achieves 100% Compliance! Using ManageUP to manage regulatory compliance and personnel development, MD Anderson experienced in 2016: 82% reduction in administrative time … Continue reading
IN MATTERS OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LARGE AND SMALL PROBLEMS, FOR ISSUES CONCERNING THE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE ARE ALL THE SAME. ~ Albert Einstein by Melinda Fouts, Ph.D., Global Executive Coach THE OTHER DAY, a young college … Continue reading
Studies have shown improved employee engagement is correlated to decreased readmission penalties and increased HCAPHS scores and VBP payments. If you organization looking to improving these key metrics, ManageUP can help. Engaging nurses is essential and tough. Essential, because the experience and judgement we carry holds immeasurable value towards … Continue reading