- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Imagining the Ideal Organization in Healthcare- Part II: Twelve More Attributes
- Leading Healthcare Professionals are Utilizing Medical Improv!-August 13-Google Event-Meet One of the Experts Now: Edward J. Dunn, MD, SciD.
- The Healthcare Gods Must Be Crazy! A Little Ranting @ Communication, Patient Safety, & Lack of Progress
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Category Archives: Medical Improv
Elizabeth Scala, MSN/MBA and I have known each other for a few years now and have enjoyed collaborating on a few projects. I recall when she was just starting out with her entrepreneurial dreams, a path I had been on … Continue reading
By Margot Escott, LCSW Improvisational Theatre Games for people with Parkinson’s Disease and their care partners is not just fun but therapeutic. Parkinson’s Disease (PD) is a movement disorder that affects up to 1 million people in the US and … Continue reading
The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH) is non-profit, member driven, international community of humor and laughter professionals and enthusiasts. Formed in 1987 by Registered Nurse, Alison L. Crane, AATH provides its members the education, cutting-edge resources, and supportive … Continue reading