- When Talking about Bullying Isn’t Safe & The Day I Didn’t Speak Up!
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Celebrate this Grassroots Youtube & Catch the Medical Improv Wave
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Category Archives: Medical Improv
Nurses, do you ever feel speechless? (Unfortunately the patient was a 26-week gestation preemie who….)
by Candy Campbell, DNP She set up the chest tube insertion tray per protocol, and assisted the physician to gown and glove for the procedure. In so doing, the doc asked the nurse to move the tray to the opposite … Continue reading
And I am honored to present this cutting-edge learning process to nurses at the renown teaching hospital! It will be a half day of engaging activities, discussion, and lecture. Medical Improv: An Effective Strategy for Developing Critical Interpersonal Skills At … Continue reading