- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
by Drew Cloud Nurses play a critical role in our healthcare system. However, the education to become a nurse comes at a cost, which has made the topic of student loan forgiveness a hot topic among nurses. They want to … Continue reading