- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Category Archives: Nurse Leadership
And I am honored to present this cutting-edge learning process to nurses at the renown teaching hospital! It will be a half day of engaging activities, discussion, and lecture. Medical Improv: An Effective Strategy for Developing Critical Interpersonal Skills At … Continue reading
By Troy Diffenderfer As human beings, we thrive on cooperation and the building of quality relationships in order to achieve the best things in life. Although it can be a difficult process at times, working together is the best method we’ve … Continue reading