- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
Category Archives: Patient Advocacy
I was so moved by watching “White Helmets” I wanted to share a brief review with you. When I think of Syria, which I know so little about really, I will now think of men with tears on their face … Continue reading
By Adam Pownall At the age of 26, in the space of three weeks, I went from being a fit and healthy dancer and performer to a paralyzed man unable to blink unaided. Getting Better Slowly is the story a … Continue reading
by Jane Moore Anyone can be a victim of sexual abuse, though a larger percentage have proven to be women or girls. The American Psychological Association defines sexual abuse as “unwanted sexual activity, with perpetrators using force, making threats, or … Continue reading