- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Category Archives: Patient Safety
by Levi Belnap Del Close, the legendary improv teacher used to say, “Follow the fear”. He knew the only one to get better, face your fear and practice. If you’re reading this blog, you’re probably already a believer in the … Continue reading
Assertiveness is not only about speaking up, ironically it is also about listening and being heard. Being assertive means speaking up about your own needs while being respectful of others. As such, there is an inherent relationship involved in any … Continue reading