- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Category Archives: Single Payer
Op-ed by Kenneth Dolkart, MD Have you ever heard people talk nonsense about something you know about? Perhaps you’ve had a laugh when you hear people talking through their hat about a machine you work on, a technique you know, … Continue reading
Most nurses and doctors I know want to provide care not play games with insurance companies! The American Nurse Association (ANA) is speaking out about the latest political healthcare policy, the American Health Care Act (AHCA) provided by the Trump … Continue reading
By Rebecca Turley Like countless other Americans, I value my healthcare. I take comfort in knowing that my family and I have access to high-quality care in the event that something unexpected happens; whether it’s a broken bone or something far … Continue reading