- The Force is Gathering for Positive Change in Healthcare!
- Bridging the Generation Gap: 7 Relationship Tips for Millennial & Boomer Nurses
- The Advantages of Choosing a Powerful Healthcare Franchise?
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV is Here! With an Exclusive Offer!
- Late Bird Rate for Discover PILL! Class starts 4/23/17)
Tag Archives: affordable care act
I think Single Payer Health Insurance (aka Medicare for ALL) is the most socially conscious, cost-effective, and morally responsible way to go! Medicare, one of our nation’s most valuable and popular social programs, turns 50 on July 30. Medicare is … Continue reading
William J. Baumol et al., The Cost Disease: Why Computers Get Cheaper But Health Care Doesn’t, New Haven, Yale University Press, 2012 Book Review by Jim Murphy This is an important book. Because of its technical nature, it may be … Continue reading
I think that improving Medicare may be our best strategy and am publishing short pieces to help celebrate it’s 49th anniversary this month! I know it is not perfect and don’t pretend to be an expert on it. Our system … Continue reading