- Similarities in Surgical Errors in USA & UK: What Might These Stats and Nurse Feedback Reveal about People Skills?
- The Healthcare Gods Must Be Crazy! A Little Ranting @ Communication, Patient Safety, & Lack of Progress
- When Simple Things like Repositioning Patients are NOT so Simple & Why We Should Be Talking Openly About Them!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: applied improv for communication and teamwork
Never before has there been so much public awareness about the expanding role of patient advocates. The Affordable Care Act and MACRA have dramatically changed the relationship between practitioners and patients. New federal regulations empowerpatients to be active partners in … Continue reading
I was honored to present the General Session for the New England Regional Risk Management Society on May 1, 2016. We had fun and the learning was profound. Here’s a testimonial that I am extremely excited about and know … Continue reading
Why would the Cleveland Clinic use improv techniques to help physicians improve communication, the New England Regional American Society of Healthcare Risk Management conference plan an improv session, or the Hospital and HealthSystem of Pennsylvania host nurse educators who specialize in … Continue reading