- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: applied improv for communication and teamwork
Never before has there been so much public awareness about the expanding role of patient advocates. The Affordable Care Act and MACRA have dramatically changed the relationship between practitioners and patients. New federal regulations empowerpatients to be active partners in … Continue reading
I was honored to present the General Session for the New England Regional Risk Management Society on May 1, 2016. We had fun and the learning was profound. Here’s a testimonial that I am extremely excited about and know … Continue reading
Why would the Cleveland Clinic use improv techniques to help physicians improve communication, the New England Regional American Society of Healthcare Risk Management conference plan an improv session, or the Hospital and HealthSystem of Pennsylvania host nurse educators who specialize in … Continue reading