- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Since Taxes & Healthcare are Intertwined You MIGHT like this Slightly Sarcastic Parody @ the Current Tax Bill
- Niche Careers in Nursing
- Association for Applied & Therapeutic Humor Announces April 2018 Conference on Resilience!
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
Tag Archives: applied improv
The River Guild is a holistic health collective with community space serving Concord and Central New Hampshire. Their classes include yoga, healthy eating seminars, meditation, reading groups, author events, mindful parenting, art and children’s classes. Their philosophy is grounded in the firm belief … Continue reading
According to Jude Treder-Wolff, LCSW, CGP. MT “Professionals in human services and health care can use storytelling to influence shifts in consciousness, change behavior and promote our work.” Jude is a consultant/trainer a writer/performer, singer, storyteller creative arts psychotherapist and Applied … Continue reading
Recently, I facilitated the first ever PILL in the lovely seacoast town of Portsmouth, NH! It is a fun name don’t you think? Ten friends and colleagues came together to discover, play, connect, and learn how improv activities can help us … Continue reading