- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Tag Archives: applied improvisation for doctors and nurses
Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
COMING June 2018! Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018! Dr. Candy Campbell is a leading edge instructor in using improv techniques to build communication skills in nurses. If you are in the California Bay area or looking for … Continue reading
Nurses, do you ever feel speechless? (Unfortunately the patient was a 26-week gestation preemie who….)
by Candy Campbell, DNP She set up the chest tube insertion tray per protocol, and assisted the physician to gown and glove for the procedure. In so doing, the doc asked the nurse to move the tray to the opposite … Continue reading
And I am honored to present this cutting-edge learning process to nurses at the renown teaching hospital! It will be a half day of engaging activities, discussion, and lecture. Medical Improv: An Effective Strategy for Developing Critical Interpersonal Skills At … Continue reading