- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Don’t miss this live-stream event @ Guillian-Barre Syndrome: “Getting Better Slowly”-Feb 26th, 2017
- Challenge The Competition With Complete Medical Billing
- Meet the awesome team of creative professionals working on Medical Improv Primer!
- 3rd Door Series #2: We used to work together but now I’m the boss!
- The Link Between Sexual Abuse and Addiction: How to End the Cycle
Tag Archives: applied improvisation in healthcare
Improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care is a work in progress! I want you to know about it because I’ll need your help in bringing it to fruition! Can you envision an online library that is free for all … Continue reading