- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: applied improvisation
This experiential learning method for developing emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills is gaining traction. More email inquiries, networking calls, articles, and slow but sure progress on “Improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care” Indiegogo campaign. In case you are interested, … Continue reading
It can be really hard to convey the value the experiential learning of ‘Medical Improv’ brings to healthcare. Well, hard for me. Yet nurse colleagues Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and Liz Barta, RN, BSN, CHES manage to make several very important points … Continue reading