- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: applied improvisation
What do the early adopters have in common? A desire and willingness to help to make healthcare safer and more compassionate for everyone! Improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care is a crowdsource project to create a free educational website that will … Continue reading
Hi All! I’m hoping to launch the Indiegogo campaign in a week or two and am interested in any ideas and feedback you have on project so far. Improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care Preview I’m still polishing the video … Continue reading