- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: ARNP
Inspiring Stories of Nurses Working with Disabilities AND a Great Resource – “The Exceptional Nurse” Book Review
Nursing is a tough profession and nursing school a rigorous path to take with physical, intellectual, psychological, and spiritual challenges! That is why it is so amazing and inspiring to learn about nurses who have overcome major challenges to continue or begin their … Continue reading
I respect physicians, but sometimes I just don’t get how this kind of interference happens. Does Congress think Nurse Practitioners are so limited they can’t sign a home health plan? If anything, they have MORE experience in home health than … Continue reading