- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: art of nursing
Confident Voices in Healthcare has had an exciting, educational, and sometimes provocative year of posts! Check out the top 10 for 2015! And check out the Top 10s of 2015 for leading Nurse Bloggers! #1 The number one post was … Continue reading
Under the ‘About Us’ section, Editor in Chief, Dr. Paul Gross writes “Pulse arose out of a belief that our stories and poems can make a difference. They can heal our hurts; they can teach our students to be more compassionate; and … Continue reading