- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: assertiveness in nurses
We use questions for all sorts of things. To assess and create plans of care, to find out information about topics or other people of interest, to understand another’s point of view, or to interrogate suspects. Sometimes intention plays a … Continue reading
I was having coffee with David LaGraffe recently and we were talking about the core values in teaching and learning improv. I’ve taken classes with him over the years at Lights Up Improv and have learned so much and had lots … Continue reading