- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: Back on My Feet
By Lori Austin, LCSW Late last year I wrote the introduction to this short blog series on this tough issue along with the related crowdsource funding project designed to help. It’s hard to imagine being homeless right now in most … Continue reading
Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
By Lori Austin, LCSW Recently I decided to raise money for a charity I have passion for, Back on My Feet. This organization utilizes my favorite sport of running to motivate members who struggle with homelessness to motivate themselves to … Continue reading