- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Tag Archives: bay area nurse communication
Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
COMING June 2018! Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018! Dr. Candy Campbell is a leading edge instructor in using improv techniques to build communication skills in nurses. If you are in the California Bay area or looking for … Continue reading
Nurses, do you ever feel speechless? (Unfortunately the patient was a 26-week gestation preemie who….)
by Candy Campbell, DNP She set up the chest tube insertion tray per protocol, and assisted the physician to gown and glove for the procedure. In so doing, the doc asked the nurse to move the tray to the opposite … Continue reading