- Staff Conflict & Patient Complaints: Which of These Sample Cases is Too Familiar & How Can Medical Improv Help?
- UK Physicians Practice Listening, Attending, Accepting, Responding with Awareness, and Collaborative Team Leadership via Improv Session!
- Properties of Complex Adaptive Systems & Relevance to People Skills: Part III-Emergent Behavior
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
- Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
Tag Archives: beth boynton
It can be really hard to convey the value the experiential learning of ‘Medical Improv’ brings to healthcare. Well, hard for me. Yet nurse colleagues Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and Liz Barta, RN, BSN, CHES manage to make several very important points … Continue reading