- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: candy campbell
Details on flyer! Channeling Florence Nightingale Integrity, Insight, Innovation With forward-thinking professional guest speakers! Character portrayal of Florence Nightingale Mid-conference mixer June 28, 5 – 8PM Photo Op with Florence Nightingale while you network 10 Contact Hours of practical and motivating content … Continue reading
It can be really hard to convey the value the experiential learning of ‘Medical Improv’ brings to healthcare. Well, hard for me. Yet nurse colleagues Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and Liz Barta, RN, BSN, CHES manage to make several very important points … Continue reading
Award-winning Nurse/Actress/Filmmaker: “Hello, my name is Florence Nightingale. Give me two minutes…”
Check out this video blog “Motivation to Change” where she plays the role of Florence Nightengale and answers a question from the audience, ““Ms. Nightingale, why did you leave your life as an aristocrat and work so hard to change the … Continue reading