- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- LNAs, CNAs, & Medical Assistants are Vital Links to Safe, Compassionate Care!
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
Tag Archives: CEUs
My primary point in this blogpost is to suggest that the best human beings have to offer any goal or initiative will arise in part out of respect for self and others. I’ll try to articulate this more in words, … Continue reading
Visionary Nurse Entrepreneur Elizabeth Scala has Created an Amazing Virtual Continuing Education Program!
Elizabeth Scala and I have known each other for several years as nurse entrepreneurs, authors, and friends. We’ve had some dynamic conversations about engaging nurses in positive and healthy self-care and revitalizing our profession. In my heart and soul I … Continue reading