- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
- Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
Tag Archives: Cognitive Stacking
Complexity Science or the study of complex adaptive systems (CASs) can be intimidating with all sorts of mathematical, biological, and physical science language etc. Yet there are some really fascinating fundamentals that don’t require experience in brain surgery or rocket … Continue reading
I’d been sick much of the week and writing a communication textbook chapter on Complex Adaptive Systems. Believe it or not, except for my sickest day, I had fun working on it. Ironically, I was also watching a bunch of … Continue reading
By Vera Mosely and Beth Boynton You have always been the person who desires helping others. The person who receives fulfillment in providing care and ensuring the needs of others are met. You often give of yourself wholeheartedly without requiring a pat … Continue reading