- Are You a CEO, CNO, or Physician Leader TRYING to Create a Culture of Safety!
- Leading Healthcare Professionals are Utilizing Medical Improv!-August 13-Google Event-Meet One of the Experts Now: Edward J. Dunn, MD, SciD.
- Aiming for Optimal Vs Positive Patient Experience-If We Can Get Real, We Can Get Better!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Compassion in Action is Thriving Despite Political Chaos in Healthcare USA!
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
Tag Archives: Cognitive Stacking
Complexity Science or the study of complex adaptive systems (CASs) can be intimidating with all sorts of mathematical, biological, and physical science language etc. Yet there are some really fascinating fundamentals that don’t require experience in brain surgery or rocket … Continue reading
I’d been sick much of the week and writing a communication textbook chapter on Complex Adaptive Systems. Believe it or not, except for my sickest day, I had fun working on it. Ironically, I was also watching a bunch of … Continue reading
By Vera Mosely and Beth Boynton You have always been the person who desires helping others. The person who receives fulfillment in providing care and ensuring the needs of others are met. You often give of yourself wholeheartedly without requiring a pat … Continue reading