- The Treder-Wolff’s are Blending Improv & Action Methods for Dynamic Cont Ed For Social Workers! I’m Jealous! :)
- Shifting to Collaborative Behaviors with Help From Medical Improv-The Innovative Bridge to Positive Patient Experience, Safe Care, & Rewarding Work
- Similarities in Surgical Errors in USA & UK: What Might These Stats and Nurse Feedback Reveal about People Skills?
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: communication dementia
As rational judgment and situational awareness deteriorate with progressive forms of dementia, folks may want things that aren’t realistic or safe such as driving a car or leaving a secure unit in a long-term care facility. Each individual has different … Continue reading
Recently we held a funeral service for my mom. She had Azheimer’s disease for the past ten years. I found a way to effectively communicate with mom right up until her death and would like to share with you. … Continue reading