- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
- Compassion in Action is Thriving Despite Political Chaos in Healthcare USA!
Tag Archives: communication dementia
As rational judgment and situational awareness deteriorate with progressive forms of dementia, folks may want things that aren’t realistic or safe such as driving a car or leaving a secure unit in a long-term care facility. Each individual has different … Continue reading
Recently we held a funeral service for my mom. She had Azheimer’s disease for the past ten years. I found a way to effectively communicate with mom right up until her death and would like to share with you. … Continue reading