- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Association for Applied & Therapeutic Humor Announces April 2018 Conference on Resilience!
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
Tag Archives: communication training for doctors and nurses
Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
I’m honored to have “Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication” be referenced in Jude Treder-Wolff’s recent article, Creating A Climate For Communication In Science and Medicine Through Improvisation. Here is an excerpt to pique your interest. I think you … Continue reading