- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Tag Archives: Compassion fatigue
I’ll never be a professional improvisor and don’t plan on returning to direct care as an RN. What I AM focused on is building a bridge between the transformative learning from theatre improvisation and skills we need to develop healthier relationships, teams, cultures, and systems. My 3rd … Continue reading
Holistic career coach and expert career blogger for Nurse.com, Keith Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC shares essential insights about nurses and assertiveness. In his work as a Nurse Coach, he has a keen awareness about the challenges that female nurses face … Continue reading