- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Tag Archives: compassionate care
Ready or not, positive change is coming in healthcare! As you might know, I just returned from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where I presented my first international workshop on Medical Improv to help with patient experience and workforce health. … Continue reading
There is no way I can paint a rosy picture of my mom’s recent hospitalization and subsequent rehab stay for a fractured left upper arm following a fall. She is 91, stubborn, hard of hearing, and has both reasonable and … Continue reading