- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- LNAs, CNAs, & Medical Assistants are Vital Links to Safe, Compassionate Care!
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
Tag Archives: Continuing education for nurses
by Emilie Lewis (First published at Ready. Aim. Hire. Feb, 2016, Columbia College) Salary negotiations are always tricky: A thin line between respecting your boss and your own value as an employee. With tons of advice and suggestions out there, … Continue reading
By Brian Neese Authorities in healthcare and medicine project an increased physician shortage in the next decade, in large part because the U.S. population is growing and aging. A study from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) reports that … Continue reading