- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: disruptive behavior
We know that changing behavior is a difficult and elusive problem. When we’re talking about changing workplace culture, individual and organizational behaviors must both be addressed. There may be broken trust that is very hard to repair and informal power dynamics that are … Continue reading
A spider web is an amazing complex adaptive system. It’s inter-related parts can remain in tact while responding to wind, rain, and trapped insects. With a little imagination, we can use one as a metaphor to consider approaches for “Soft” skill development in … Continue reading