- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
Tag Archives: doctors and nurses communicating
It can be really hard to convey the value the experiential learning of ‘Medical Improv’ brings to healthcare. Well, hard for me. Yet nurse colleagues Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and Liz Barta, RN, BSN, CHES manage to make several very important points … Continue reading
I received sad news that Ken had entered palliative care recently and on 6/24/2015, passed away due to lung cancer. Dr. Kenneth Cohn, MD, MBA was a pioneer in collaborative healthcare consulting and ‘walked the talk’ when it came to … Continue reading