- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The Force is Gathering for Positive Change in Healthcare!
- Bridging the Generation Gap: 7 Relationship Tips for Millennial & Boomer Nurses
- The Advantages of Choosing a Powerful Healthcare Franchise?
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV is Here! With an Exclusive Offer!
- Late Bird Rate for Discover PILL! Class starts 4/23/17)
Tag Archives: doctors and nurses communicating
It can be really hard to convey the value the experiential learning of ‘Medical Improv’ brings to healthcare. Well, hard for me. Yet nurse colleagues Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and Liz Barta, RN, BSN, CHES manage to make several very important points … Continue reading
I received sad news that Ken had entered palliative care recently and on 6/24/2015, passed away due to lung cancer. Dr. Kenneth Cohn, MD, MBA was a pioneer in collaborative healthcare consulting and ‘walked the talk’ when it came to … Continue reading