- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: elizabeth scala
Confident Voices in Healthcare has had an exciting, educational, and sometimes provocative year of posts! Check out the top 10 for 2015! And check out the Top 10s of 2015 for leading Nurse Bloggers! #1 The number one post was … Continue reading
Great news! I was recently interviewed on ‘Your Next Shift’, the most innovative internet show that blends helps nurses thrive in their careers. My podcast interview can be found here: http://elizabethscala.com/author-to-improv-this-nurse-tells-all-eps-006/. In my podcast, I discussed: Why having ideal … Continue reading